COOKSHACK - Fast Eddy Rotisserie Smoker Oven- WCFEC750
|FAST EDDY by COOKSHACK® FEC750SS For CANADA
Superior BBQ = Superior Customer Retention
*Shown with optional front shelf
Fast Eddy's by Cookshack wood-burning smoker oven for barbecue restaurants, caterers, large volume operations. NSF approved, UL listed.
State of the art "DIGITAL CONTROL SYSTEM".
Back To Commercial Smokers
Back To Fast Eddy FEC500
Back To Fast Eddy FEC300
Fast Eddy Digital Rotisserie 100% Wood Pellet Smoker
SUPER SAVINGS COMMERCIAL SALE!
Use Coupon Code (save10)
Valid to: Feb 28, 2018
Free: 160Lbs. Wood Pellets!
Note! Total shipment weight is close to 1800lbs.
( smoke is pulled away when door is opened )
Price: $1695.00 CAD.
Stainless Steel Front Shelf
Price: $895.00 CAD.
Stainless Steel Pig Pan
Price: $750.00 CAD.
Fast Service! & Great price's!
Applicable tax, and freight charges will be clearly shown before completing checkout.
Shipping is by partitioned trailer container
Authentic Wood Smoked BBQ Pit Flavour!
The FEC500 Rotisserie Smoker
Perfect match for the medium to large sized BBQ Restaurant.
Easy to use, and fully automatic!
Affordable Lease to Own Financing Available OAC.
- Terms to 60 months
- Frees up working capital
- Manageable Monthly payments
- Call us to apply 1 (855) 380-6185 Toll free
- 100% wood burning barbecue pit
- Electronically controlled thermostat
- Fuel source is 100% wood pellets
- Black exterior, stainless steel interior construction (FEC750) or all stainless (FEC750SS)
- 15 12x60 Chrome plated steel rotisserie racks
- 75 square feet of cooking space
- 700 lbs. pork shoulder or beef brisket, 90 slabs of ribs (300 lbs.), 150 St. Louis or baby back ribs (315 lbs), or 100 chickens per load
- 80 lb. pellet hopper capacity
18-gauge 304 stainless steel interior and exterior, powder coated steel exterior, 850F fiberglass insulation
- 108,000 BTU burner
- 1000 watts @ 120 VAC
- Uses 3 lbs. of pellets per hour at 250F.
- Rotisserie racks, cookbook, Operator's Manual and Spice Kit containing 1 gal. Spicy Barbecue Sauce, 1 gal. Mild Barbecue Sauce, 5 lbs. Brisket Rub, 5 lbs. RibRub, 5 Ibs. Spicy Chicken Rub, 10 oz. Chili Mix, 10 oz. Spicy Barbecue Sauce Mix, and 200 lbs. pellets
- NSF approved and UL & ETL listed for Canada
- Two convection fans
- 2 year limited warranty
- Weighs 1,800 lbs.
- Produces only 10 oz. ash per 60 hours of use ... no big buckets of ash to haul away
- Burners stay on when doors are opened, heat recovery in as little as 10 minutes
- Pellets are 100% wood; no binders or additives, you get pure wood smoke flavor
- Rotisserie for even cooking
- Double doors easy to load
- Flip a switch auto-start, no tending a fire, allows for overnight cooking
- Thermostatic temperature control for consistent results
- Optional timer with set it and forget it
- Produces only 10 oz. ash per 60 hrs. of use, no big buckets of ash to haul away
- Double-walled insulation keeps heat inside the smoker
- Lower operating costs because oven is not constantly re-heating
- Pellets produce clean burn and low creosote build up. Easy cleaning, low maintenance
- Racks are removable for power washing
- Available as stainless steel USDA approved
- Long lasting and dependable in all climate conditions
- Patented automatic wood pellet stoker fed system, with a digital control system
- Fast start up , continuous even heat, and perfect temperature control for perfect BBQ. No gas flavor to overcome
- Optional trailer mounting, competition cooks like this portability
- Twin convection fans for even cooking with less shrinkage