Fast Eddy FEC240
Convection Pellet Smoker
Fast Eddy FEC120
Convection Pellet Smoker
YOUR LOOKING AT
Fast Eddy FEC100
Affordable Leasing is Available On All These Models! - FAQ'S
Call 1 855 380 6185 for details
FAST EDDY CONVECTION PELLET SMOKER|
Fast Eddy Model FEC100
All Stainless Steel Interior Exterior
Your FEC100 will arrive with everything you need to get up and running immediately.
Affordable Leasing is Available!
Lease to buy this model for a low as:
$163.80 for 36 months (conditions apply)
Call: 1 855 380 6185 for details.
To View the new Fast Eddy Pellet BBQ Click Here
Fast Eddy Digital Pellet Smoker
- Price: $6495.00
- Price: $79.00
Required for all commercial deliveries requiring liftgate service (with no loading dock).
* Available for Delivery Anywhere in Canada *
Order with your new Fast Eddy FEC100 Smoker
- FastEddy Cover - $269.95
- FastEddy Rib Rack Set (3) - $329.95
- FastEddy Meat Probe - $189.95
- FastEddy 3 Xtra SS Shelves - $249.95
- Extra 60lbs. pellets Apple - $69.95
Want to add Extra Wood Pellets to your order? Click Here
Applicable tax and freight charges will be clearly shown before completing checkout.
To order by phone call 1 855 380 6185 8.30am thru 6.00pm PDT. Monday - Friday
Looking for a larger capacity commercial smoker? Click Here
100% wood-burning pellet-fired smoker meets requirements for KCBS, MIM, ICBS, and all regional sanctioning bodies.
No gas taste, consistent flavor, retains moisture
- Cookshack IQ5 electronic control system features 3-stage or 2-stage cooking modes, meat probe mode, USB data port, and 8 programmable presets
- Smoke-cooks 100 lbs. brisket, 24 chickens, 30 ribs per load
- Thermostatic temperature control. consistent temperature control gives you a better product
- Low operating cost, about 37.5 cents per hour
- Uses so little electricity you can plug it into your cars cigarette lighter
- Consistent temperature control gives you a better product; no tending the fire or temperature flare-ups
- Easy to use, auto-starts with the flip of a switch
- 4 nickel plated; 23" x 17" Racks
- NSF and USDA Approved, and Warnock Hersey and ETL Listed (USA and Canada)
- Dimensions 54" L x 63" H x 23" D will fit through standard door opening
- Clean-burning wood pellets produce very little ash, low creosote build up, Racks are removable & easy to power wash
- Stainless steel construction, durable easy to clean
- Double-walled insulation; 16 gauge exterior, 22 gauge exterior, heat stays in the smoker where it belongs
- 2 year warranty.
- Heavy-duty casters, easy to move
|140 Lbs Pork Butt, 100 Lbs. brisket, 90 Lbs. Ribs or 24 Chickens.
|ELECTRICAL||2.5 amps / 300 watts @ 120 VAC.|
|SHELVES||4 Nickel Plated Steel 23" X 17" Cooking Grates Standard.|
|OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS||45" wide X 22" deep X 64" high.|
|CONSTRUCTION||18 guage 304 stainless steel with 850deg fibreglass insulation.|
|UNIT WEIGHT||416 Lbs. Net|
|STANDARD EQUIPMENT||Grills, side racks, drip pan, casters, operators manual, Get Smokin' cookbook,|
spice kit (1 Gal spicy bbq sauce, 1 Gal mild bbq sauce, 5 Lbs. rib rub, 5lbs.
spicy chicken rub, 10oz chili mix, 10 oz spicy bbq sauce mix.) 40 Lbs pellets.
FAST EDDY'S® Pellet Smoker
The Fast Eddy's by Cookshack FEC100 smoker is a 100% wood-burning, pellet-fired smoker with a Cookshack IQ4 electronic control system. The FEC100 is used by all types of barbecue operations. It meets requirements for all known barbecue competition sanctioning bodies. NSF and USDA Approved. Warnock Hersey and ETL Listed. The FEC100 has won dozens of competitions for its inventor Ed "Fast Eddy" Maurin and a host of other well-known professional BBQ competition cooks, due to its ease of use and consistent results. It has also found a home in the best outdoor kitchens. Whether you smoke in your backyard or at cook-offs, the FEC100 can turn out great barbecue for you.